Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lucky Brand Leather Hobo Handbag



Lucky brand leather hobo handbag see my other listings for more great items! Payment is expected at the close of the auction. If I have not received payment within 7 days, I will be forced to file the approriate claims with ebay and relist the item. Accepted payment methods: paypal please email me if there are any questions. Once payment has been received, the item will ship within 3 business days. I ship usps or fedex depending on your location and the weight and dimensions of the package. I do combine shipping. Add to favorite sellersother items feedback ebay store to view the showcase you need flash 6 or higher. Click here to install it now. –or– view other listings for katdan4234 txzj pxzj28705 txzj66 txzj85 currently priced 19.99…


Bring home the lucky brand leather hobo handbag


No comments:

Post a Comment