Saturday, October 27, 2012

Valentino Ivory Hobo Braided Handle Leather Handbag Purse Gold Hardware



To view the showcase you need flash 6 or higher. Click here to install it now. –or– view other listings for *runwaydoll* valentino ivory hobo braided handle leather handbag purse gold hardware mouseover to enlarge description color(s): ivory with gold hardware measurementshandles: approximately 21width: 9total length: approximately 18 fabric: leather features: zipper inner-pocket and adjustable buckles on handles condition: signs of wear on handles and bottom of bag with a few stains on inner lining. Please see photographs for additional details! Every item I sell is handpicked by me and 100% authentic. I do not sell, wear or endorse anything else. I take very special care of everything that comes into my possession. I pay good money for well made, designer pieces and treat them accordingly. All items are guaranteed authentic or double your money back! All items come from a smoke free and pet free home. Please be sure to take a look at my other items I do my absolute best to describe each item accurately. I take many pictures so I can deliver a clear representation of the item you are purchasing. Please note that picture colors May vary on different computers. See my other listings for more great items! Payment payment is expected within 5 days of auction ending. If you are interested in the item and find this to be a problem, please contact me prior to bidding so arrangements can be made if you are the winner. Otherwise, I will be forced to file a claim with ebay to recoup my listing and final value fees. Shipping items are shipped within 6 days of payment. I usually get the items out quicker but I work full time so I provide the cushion so buyers can be prepared if it does take that long. If you need something immediately please contact me and I will be sure to get it out. Domestic packages are sent via usps priority mail. International shipping is sent via usps express mail as it is the cheapest service that offers tracking which is necessary. Price tends to range from $20-$35 usd depending on the weight and destination. I will always combine shipping! I do not accept returns unless I have overlooked something in listing the item. All items are final sale so please bid accordingly. Add to favorite sellersother items contact txzj pxzj229 txzj-4 txzj1 currently priced 10.00…


Bring home the valentino ivory hobo braided handle leather handbag purse gold hardware


No comments:

Post a Comment