Thursday, November 22, 2012

Coach Sateen Signature Flower Applique Duffle Hobo Handbag Nwt $35800



Beautiful pink gold appliques


Lovely all around bag. Can be used as a shoulder bag or straps change to a cross body. Nwtmade of fabric signature.approx. 10 1/2″ x 10 3/4″. Approx. Double handle with 14 1/4″ drop converts to single long strap for shoulder or cross body wear.zip top closure with leather pull.inside zip pocket and multifunction slip pockets.fabric lining. Gold tone hardwareplease choose your clothing items carefully. Because of the limited amount of each item and the highly discounted prices and high ebay fees, there are no returns or exchanges, unless I have made an error in description or quality of an item.i have set shipping costs. Your package will come beautifully wrapped in tissue and ribbon. I am a professional fashion consultant and work only very high end lines. Your package will come to you as if it were sent from the finest nyc stores. I ship priority mail and I ship weekly. Your item should arrive within one week or sooner. If you need your item for an occasion, let me know, I am happy to overnight it to you. Paypal only please. If you have any negitive feedback please write to me before bidding. Shipping rates continue to rise, I use flat rate boxes to save time and money. I am happy to combine shipping when possible. Thank you. Currently priced 79.00…


Bring home the coach sateen signature flower applique duffle hobo handbag nwt $35800


No comments:

Post a Comment