Friday, November 23, 2012

Nwt Coach Daisy Ocelot Print Hobo Purse Handbag 20060 Mfsrp$298 New Release



Please see my other auctions as I have numerous coach items up for bid.*if you are looking for an inparticular item, or a duplicate item that I May have previously listed, please message me. There is a strong likelyhood that either I have it in inventory and it has yet to be posted, or I can order it. I look forward to many additional perfect transactions. Thank you for looking at my auction. =)* up for auction: authentic nwt coach daisy ocelot print hobo 20060 mfsrp $298.00zip top closurepolished silvertone hardwareinside zippered pouch, cell phone and multifunction pocketfully lined grey fabric liningdetachable shoulder strapsize: 14 1/4″(l) x 11″(h) x 4 3/4″(w)smoke/pet freeplease note: shipping will be usps priority mail and for your protection, will include tracking and insurance.i am happy to ship international, however you must contact me prior to paying your invoice so that the shipping costs can be adjusted accordingly. The shipping costs quoted in this auction are for us bidders only. Thank you for your consideration.should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my very best to answer and do so within a reasonable time.good luck and happy bidding!best,robynceo/mom currently priced 53.88…


Bring home the nwt coach daisy ocelot print hobo purse handbag 20060 mfsrp$298 new release


No comments:

Post a Comment