Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Nwt $298 Authentic Coach Daisy Green Pocket Hobo Crossbody Handbag Purse



Payment due immediately upon auction’s end…please have funds available prior to placing your bid daisy signature double pocket hobo/crossbody bag description: signature fabric with patent leather trim 2 push lock pockets inside zip, cell phone, and multi-function pockets 2 hangtags grass green retail: $298 beautiful! 100% authentic items comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home. Please ask all questions prior to buying as all sales are final. From a smoke free & pet free environment.this item is an 100% authentic coach item. I do not sell fakes or knock-offs! If an item you were interested in is no longer available, be sure to check my store for an option to buy it now or bid on it in another auction. I also send “second chance offers” if I have the inventory available to do so, be sure to check your inbox if you lose an auction by a small margin. Please read descriptions, measurements & view all photos……..returns will not be accepted.my mannequin is equivalent to a size 2… Please read measurements…”not as big as it looked” is not an excuse for returns or negative feedback.payment is due immediatelyat this time, I do not ship internationally. Feel free to contact me with any questions, I respond quickly. I report non paying bidders. Please do not bid & win my auction & then ask me to cancel your bid. I do not cancel bids…..an unpaid item case will automatically be opened after 4 days. Currently priced 21.50…


Bring home the new nwt $298 authentic coach daisy green pocket hobo crossbody handbag purse


No comments:

Post a Comment