Monday, April 15, 2013

Nwt Coach Signature Sateen Applique Hobo Handbag Light Khaki Multicolor 17586



Nwt coach signature sateen applique hobo – light khaki/multicolorstyle no. F17586 * retail $298.00 + taxbrand new * coach tag and care card included * beautiful, colorful, great summer colors!• signature jacquard fabric with metallic gold trim• zip-top closure with leather pull, mint green fabric lining• inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets• coach enameled logo on front, metallic gold leather coach hangtag• handles with 10″ drop• approximate measurements 13″ (l) x 9″ (h) x 5″ (w)• polished gold hardware* smoke and pet-free home *thanks for looking * check out my other items * I combine shippingquestions- if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me. I will try to get you an answer as soon as possible.payment- payment is due within 3 days of end of auction. If for some reason you cannot make prompt payment, please email me so that I know your circumstances and I will hold the item until your issues are resolved. Paypal only. U.s. Shipping only. Currently priced 31.00…


Bring home the nwt coach signature sateen applique hobo handbag light khaki multicolor 17586


No comments:

Post a Comment