Thursday, September 6, 2012

Banana Republic Dark Brown Distressed Cow Leather Hobo Purse Handbag Designer



This is an authentic banana republic dark brown distressed leather handbag. Very cute for fall! It is a dark brown pebbled (cow) leather with antiqued brass colored hardware and a high quality ykk zipper. The front has a zippered pocket and two flap pockets. There are matching flap pockets at each end of the bag as well. The purse has a zippered closure with a long leather pull. The interior is roomy and has a zippered pocket on the back wall. This purse has been gently used and shows mild wear. Please see all the pictures, as I tried to capture all of the details. I happily combine shipping….check out my other auctions! I typically list on Tuesday nights, and sometimes weds and thurs. Please let me know if you would like additional information or pictures emailed to you. Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions you May have. I only accept returns due to my own error, not for changed mind, wrong size, etc. Thank you for your understanding. This purse comes to you from a smoke free home. Payment is requested within 3 days of auction’s end, and I will ship it to you within 3 business days of cleared payment. Thank you for looking! On Mar-20-12 at 20:04:33 pdt, seller added the following information: Thanks currently priced 10.27…


Bring home the banana republic dark brown distressed cow leather hobo purse handbag designer


No comments:

Post a Comment