Sunday, September 2, 2012

Coach Authentic Cc Hobo Soho Handbag Signature Buckle Flap Purse



Welcome to my auction! I’m moving so my husband and I are cleaning out our closets! Pieces from forever 21, anthropologie, vintage clothing, juicy, urban outfitters and designer shoes, docs, and more!please take a look at my other items!• • •you are looking at…. Coach’s signature jacquard fabric joins forces with the adorable new silhouette, the flap bag. Cute hobo style, a great shoulder bag. Hand tag included. Features inside zip pocket, cellphone/multi-function pocket, back open pocket, buckle tab with magnetic snap closure, signature jacquard fabric with leather trim, and fabric lined. 22” adjustable strap. And 12 1/2″ (l) x 7 3/4″ (h) x 4″ (w) I bought this, thinking I should own a small bag, but I realized I just carry way to much stuff. Retails $260. Excellent new condition! • • • before bidding:*please do not bid if you are not serious about buying! * please ask all questions! If you like any additional photos or information, please email me!*all measurements are taken flat. Each item is stain, hole, and rip free unless I state otherwise.*all items come from a smoke-free, cat loving home. If there are any allergy concerns, please do not bid or contact me first.payment:*payments must be made within 7 days of the listing’s end. If not, I will re-list the item(s).*unable to pay within 7 days? Let me know. Returns:*i will not accept returns unless i’ve described the item incorrectly, or stated otherwise.*if stated, returns must be postmarked within 7 days. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping fees. Shipping: *i love to combine shipping! Each additional item(s) is $2.00, except listings without the ‘combined shipping’ detail.*i will ship everything in a flat rate priority mail box for $9.95 if you buy more than 5 items.*i am not responsible for your item(s) once I send it. Therefore, I highly recommend insurance.*the given shipping price in each listing includes confirmation. International shipping:*i do ship to canada as well as internationally.*item(s) will be sent by first class airmail. Please contact me for shipping cost. Thank you for looking under anastasia’s parasol! Currently priced 13.00…


Bring home the coach authentic cc hobo soho handbag signature buckle flap purse


No comments:

Post a Comment