Sunday, September 16, 2012

?nwt? Coach Poppy Pop Leather Metallic Gold Jazzy Hobo Tote Handbag Crossbo



Limited edition-authentic guaranted-msrp $289


? Thank you for your business? Coach poppy pop leather metallic gold jazzy ~ hobo tote handbag crossbo popular style ! You are looking at a stunning nwt 100% authentic and guaranteed coach poppy leather gold jazzy hobo/crossbody in style number 20384e. This handbag retails for $298 plus tax and there are not too many of these in gold left unless you are the lucky bidder! Exterior: the exterior features a water and stain resistant gold metallic leather and finished off with beautiful gold tone hardware large metallic gold leather poppy signature front patch large front zippered pocket with “o” ring pull very stylish “shoe lace tie” detailing features on both sides a detachable clasp beige canvas/gold leather crossbody strap with 21″ drop that can also be worn as a long shoulder strap gold leather shoulder strap with 5″ drop that can be worn over the shoulder or hand carried 3 coach hangtags (one large clear signature & one gold leather signature and one written in cursive as “coach” in a clear plastic) this is a full zippered top closure with “o” ring pull interior: the gorgeous interior features a fuchsia satin lining large zippered pocket with leather coach creed and 2 multifunction pockets, one larger than the other included is coach care card. Handbag will be wrapped in coach tissue paper and professionally boxed and shipped to your home or office with care. 12″ (h) x 15″ (l) x 4″ (d) measurements are approximate “great birthday aniversary or christmas present” guaranteed authentic all sales final purchased directly from coach thanks for looking and happy bidding! Shipping I ship 5 days a week by the united states postal service. If you have any requests please contact me through ebay messaging. Payment I accept pay pal as payment. About me I am a nice and friendly designer merchandise lover. I try to find the best quality product to bring to you. I offer only authentic name brand merchandise. I try to give an accurate description of our products and take numerous pictures of the item so you can see the product. If you have any questions contact me through the ebay messaging system. Please do not leave any neutral or negative feedback until you have contacted me first. I will try my best to rectify any concerns you May have. I do appreciate you feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave it. I will leave feedback for you and send you a message to let you know that you item has been shipped. All of my items have been stored in a smoke free environment. Thanks for taking the time to look at our selections and I look forward to doing business with you. Currently priced 15.50…


Bring home the ?nwt? Coach poppy pop leather metallic gold jazzy hobo tote handbag crossbo


No comments:

Post a Comment