Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gorgeous Large Gucci Prada Michel Kors Fendi Coach Hobo Style Monogram Handbag



Hello ladies I have here a very nice and classy gucci monogram hobo horse bit handbag x-large measures 18″ x 15″ preowned condition has no stains on the inside and no on the outside leather is in very good condition overall the purse almost brand new I do not a have the tags as it was given to me as a gift by my ex finance so its my lost my gain im now into michael kors so I dont need this very nice gucci bag anymore I never used it only once to fancy dinner in europe so my lost your gain the auction will be a no reserve so what u see is what u will receive payments must be made withn the 48hrs time period or it will be sold to the next higest bidder please serious buyers only for more info questions or pics message me thanks currently priced 50.00…


Bring home the gorgeous large gucci prada michel kors fendi coach hobo style monogram handbag


No comments:

Post a Comment