Monday, September 3, 2012

Nwt Hobo International Snakey Floral Print Tote Handbag



This is a fabulous hobo international tote, new, with tags.this dark blue snakeskin textured piece has a bright floral deign in pinks, greens, and oranges.it has a nice shape and a soft, slouchy feel.the interior is a natural-toned fabric with several interior pockets.it is a great summer and transitional style.it is in excellent condition.material: leathermeasurements arewidth: 16.5″depth: 1″height: 15.5″strap drop: 6″all items come from a pet free and smoke free home.return policy: I will only accept returns if there is a misrepresentation of the item listed (i.e. Sizing errors, unseen damage, etc.).please contact me via email within 3 days before sending the item back to me.refunds will be issued when the item is received.please do not return items without notice or for reasons other than misrepresentation I kindly ask customers to: 1. Carefully read descriptions and measurements and ask questions before buying. 2.send payment within 3 days of auction end. 3.bidders should pay through a confirmed address. 4. Adhere to ebay regulations and do not bid on an item you do not plan on paying for. 5. If you have a feedback rating of less than 10, please email me at the time of your bid and state you will pay for the item within three days if the item is won. I will retract your bid if this is not done. Unfortunately, I have had numerous non-payments and really have to crack down. Please contact me if you have any problems with product or shipping before leaving negative feedback. I try to portray items as accurately as possible and am willing to work with you if there is an oversight on my part. Expect to have a non-payment case opened if you fail to respond to my payment inquiries and if the payment is not received by the required time. Thank you! On Sep-02-12 at 22:20:35 pdt, seller added the following information: sarahalt77 store currently priced 24.99…


Bring home the nwt hobo international snakey floral print tote handbag


No comments:

Post a Comment