Friday, September 21, 2012

Gucci Signature Gg Canvas Leather Hobo Handbag 100 Authentic $539 Retail



Ebay members! Recently I received one unwarranted negative rating from a buyer making unbiased claims that I sold fake item. It appears the buyer is making this false claim to try and cash in on my “100% authentic, or double your money back” guarantee. Please see my feedback history for all other gucci items sold. I only sell 100% authentic items (new and pre-owned), and most gucci items even come with the original gucci store receipt. Please contact me direct, if any questions or concerns. As stated in the listing, all items are guaranteed to be 100% authentic……or double your money back! Gucci gg canvas & leather hobo handbag brand new with original tags & original gucci store gift receipt, gucci controllato cards, gucci giftbox, & bag cover! Additional pics below 100% guaranteed authentic, or double your money back! My feedback and seller status confirms my credibility! All items are stored in a smoke-free, pet-free location! $15 priority shipping within the u.s.! Priority shipping to canada is $30.00 usd priority international shipping to all other locations is $40.00 usd items will be shipped within 2 business days of receipt of payment. Copy of original receipt provided upon request. Note: I will be on vacation from Thursday June 8, 2012 through Sunday June 17, 2012. Items purchased within that period will ship immediately upon my return. By law I must state that I am not an authorized gucci distributor, representative or affiliated with gucci in anyway. All gucci items were purchased by me at an authorized gucci store please be certain before you bid or buy bidding is a binding contract not paying for an item won is very costly for sellers and not fair to other buyers. I will file with ebay for non-payment and the winner will receive a non-paying strike on their account. Two strikes on your account, you will be blocked by ebay for bidding. I take this business very seriously and work very hard for total customer satisfaction. Currently priced 100.00…


Bring home the gucci signature gg canvas leather hobo handbag 100 authentic $539 retail


No comments:

Post a Comment