Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Auth Coach Madison Black White Op Art Sig Sateen Maggie Hobo Handbag 17689



New auth coach madison black & white op art sig sateen maggie hobo handbag 17689 first off please read everything before bidding and please only serious bidders who intend to pay please consider your bid before placing it and be certain you are committed to paying as per ebay rules once you bid you enter into a legally binding contract to pay and I do report non paying bidders also payment is due within 24 hours of auction end unless prior arrangments were made no exceptions if you don’t pay and you didn’t contact me ahead of time for the ok you risk losing your item to another bidder. This auction is for a new with tags 100% authentic or your money back and keep it (now since I know it is authentic and just purchased by me directly from coach this will not happen) coach madison black & white op art signature sateen pleated maggie carryall hobo handbag. This bag is just absolutly gorgeous and will match just about anything you wear I quarantee you will love it and this will be a $0.99 auction with no reserve I start all my auctions at this start price not because of the quality of the item as all items are first quality but to let bidders enjoy the best part of ebay bidding =)i am in no way affiliated with coach I just love their products and am an avid collector. Also please note all pictures (besides the last one which is a stock photo used to show the true beauty of bag) are taken of the exact item Look at this I take lots of pics so you know exactly what you are getting and all items are always authentic. I pride myself in great costumer service and deliver quality designer items at a fraction of the cost. You can bid with confidence here just check my feedback it speaks for itself. Details -new with tags 100% authentic coach maggie black & white op art signature sateen maggie hobo handbag-handbag has a gorgeous thick wooven sateen exterior in black and then there is creamy white and black wooven together op art signature c’s which in my opinion look more like grey c’s than white because black and white mixed together make grey but judge for yourself there is also coach writing throughout the print and handbag is treated to be stain and water resistent. -polished silver hardware -black snakeskin embossed leather trim,accents and straps -black snakeskin embossed leather straps that have about a 10 1/2″ drop so very very roomy on the shoulder and will accomodate just about anyone. At the ends of each strap is polished silver buckle accents and black snakeskin leather looped straps. -two hangtags hang from bag a extra large black leather coach embossed hangtag and a medium snakeskin embossed black leather coach embossed hangtag -front top middle of handbag has a polished silver horse & carriage medellion on it and below that is a polished silver metal and black enamel coach est 1941 plaque-pleated front and back bottom detailing-inside lining of handbag is a dark purple satin fabric lining that is treated to be stain and water resistent and oh so gorgeous-inside of bag is divided into three full lenght compartments which is awesome I love bags like this because it is easy to stay organized and keep things seperate-first we have front and back compartments the compartment in the back is a magnetic/snap compartment and inside of it has the zippered pocket with black leather zipper pull and on top of this pocket is the black leather coach creed and serial number patch-then front compartment is a magnetic/snap compartment as well and inside of this compartment is two multifunction slip pockets for cellphone ect on back wall-last there is a middle zippered full lenght compartment with embossed snakskin black leather zipper pull and inside of this compartment is open-full serial number for handbag is l1194-17689 so this is a newer 2011 handbag that is no longer being made or sold by coach so it is only going to become harder and harder to find. Also this was a made for regular full retail priced coach bag this is not a coach factory outlet store bag which means it is top notch quality and a bag that will last for many many years-handbag measures approximatly 11″ across the top & 14″ across the middle” l x 12″ down the edge & 10″ down the middle” t x 6″ d (on the sides) so very very nice and roomy handbag with lots of space and compartments to keep organized also all measurements are approximate I hand measured this bag and these are the measurments I got I will not accept returns for measurement issues so if you are uncertain if this bag will work for you please do your research on it.-handbag will come with retail tag attached,coach care card and coach creamy sateen dustbag-handbag will come wrapped in coach tissue paper -handbag retails for $298+ tax wow I generally ship three days a week mondays,wednesdays and fridays and shipping costs include delivery confirmation. My rules & terms 1.all Wisconsin bidders must pay sales tax please wait for invoice before paying. This is per state rules2.if you have less than 5 feedback you must contact me before bidding to many new ebayers are not paying so no contact from you means I reserve the right to retract your bid. I need to know your serious.3.all items must be payed for within 24 hours of auction end if you need more time please contact me before auction ends. If payment is not made and I am not contacted I May relist or offer to another bidder.4. New ebayers I prefer payment to be made immediatly after auction ends so I know you are serious if you can’t pay immediatly please again contact me before bidding if payment is not made immediatly and I am not contacted from now on I am offering the item to another bidder because to many times I wait on the new ebayers for 24 hours and then they don’t pay and the person they outbid has already found another bag by that time so no more waiting unless there is communication.5.i do accept international bidders but I will only ship my expensive designer bags and wallets across the country via priority mail international because of ebay buyer and seller protection and it includes tracking unless buyer request express. On average a bag costs $25 to ship to canada priority mail and about $35 everywhere else maybe a little more depnding on the size of the bag but this is the average cost and wallets are shipped in a small flate rate which is $13 to canada and $15 everywhere else. 6. International bidders I do not accept echecks as they take up to two weeks to clear I can not afford to wait that long 7.i am not accepting returns so please ask all questions before you place your bid. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase please contact me before leaving feedback of any kind so I can help solve the issue. Good luck and happy bidding also please feel free to check out my other auctions tons of designer items all started at $0.99 you descide the ending price! Carrieann251983 store currently priced 51.05…


Bring home the new auth coach madison black white op art sig sateen maggie hobo handbag 17689


No comments:

Post a Comment